Yoga, Horses & Art in the Wilderness
Led by Abbey Samuelson
Co-Leader Cathy Samuelson
This special retreat is .
August 12, 13, 14, 15 of 2021
This retreat is co-facilitated by Jenny Durr, CEO of Thompson Group and Life Coach & Mother Leslie Jones.
$850 Early Early Bird — Sept 1st-Dec 31st
$950 Early Bird — Jan 1st-April 30th
$1000 Regular — May 1st-Aug 1st
Minimum 6/Maximum 12
Please scroll down to Read our Retreat Terms and Conditions before booking.
All payment processing fees are included at Paypal Checkout, Deposits are non-refundable.
If you would like to plan your own private retreat, please call for questions. 985-630-5256
- 3 x nights accommodations
- 3 x chef-prepared breakfasts
- 3 x chef-prepared lunches
- 3 x chef-prepared 3-course dinners
- Daily Meditation & Yoga Sessions
- Extended horseback trail rides
- Creative Workshops, Hikes, Personal time
- Horse Tack & Saddle is provided (if you’d like to bring your own, please let us know)
- Yoga Mats provided
- Travel Fees
- Transportation to and from Ranch
Yoga & Workshops
Daily yoga & meditation classes are designed for all levels and take place outside, just a couple steps above our base camp with breathtaking views. As we practice yoga outside daily, we bring our focus on grounding and expanding. Workshops include a variety of meditation techniques and asana practice.
Horsemanship skill training clinics are designed to enhance bonding and trust with all horses. Our mission is to bring a deeper focus understanding of horses with therapeutic and healing insights. Each clinic will expand and develop a deeper connection of horses on and off the ground.
Natural western style living accommodations make this experience unlike any other. Nestled in a private area of the Troublesome Basin, our Base Camp will make you feel like you are in the middle of a magical wonderland. All tents of Base Camp are nestled within an open area of an aspen grove with green grass and breathtaking views of the stars. The campsite is equipped with 3 sustainable walk-in canvas tents: a kitchen/social tent, an employee tent and a guest tent. Each tent is equipped with electricity, carpeted flooring, wood-burning stoves and individual bed-sized wooden cots with a plush mattress. Two convenient, comfortable and private latrines are located at Base Camp, one outside the guest tent and another between Yoga Land and the Kitchen/Common Area Tent. Each morning our staff will start a fire in the guest’s tents wood burning stove (if forest conditions allow). Employees are seasoned wilderness experts and CPR certified.
Minimum 6/Maximum 12
What to expect?
- We will have a generator to recharge needed devices, however, we do not have electricity throughout the day nor do we have reception.
- We have an emergency SAP phone on site if by chance it is needed.
- Staffing is First Aid Certified and/or NOLS WFR (First Responder Certified)
- Covered Latrines for a unique yet comfortable bathroom experience with the best view imaginable
- Bed Cots created from logs with foam mattresses
- Wood burning stoves
- Cool mornings, Warm afternoons, Cool Evenings
- Fresh mountain spring water for drinking, located on site.
What To Pack?
- Sleeping Bag
- Bed sheet for cot mattress
- Water Bottel
- Sturdy boots with non-slip sole
- Camping Shoes/Slippers
- Hat, Light Scarf, Sunglasses
- Gloves to Get Dirty
- Sturdy Pants
- Waterproof Jacket
- Layers for varying weather
- If you have personal snack food you would like to pack, please feel free.
Retreat Terms and Conditions
The customer shall pay a non-refundable non-transferable deposit in the sum of (25%) of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation.
The balance is due not less than 4 weeks prior to the date of your retreat. If you book in the last 4 weeks, retreat must be paid in full at time of booking.
If the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date RMYR reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned above.
- 0% refund- cancellation 4 weeks or less before 1st date of the retreat
- 25% refund- cancellation 5 weeks before 1st date of the retreat
- 50% refund- cancellation 5 to 8 weeks before 1st date of the retreat
- 100% refund- cancellation more than 8 weeks before 1st date of the retreat
Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, RMYR reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare. RMYR is not held liable for flight costs.
RMYR reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
Any non-emergency exits of retreat are suseptible of a $450 fee.